Friday, April 23, 2010

Wormhole to 0.0

Today the first signature I scanned down was a wormhole to 0.0 which had between 4 and 24h left and little to no traffic. I went through and found and empty system about a dozen jumps from my low sec base and it had lots of anomalies and signatures. Perfect find - I hope.


Cosmic Anomalies

Serpentis Sanctum
http://wiki.eve-online.com/en/wiki/Serpentis_Sanctum
I'm not sure the waves matched exactly but there were a lot of 1+ mil bounty BS, total bounty ~27 mil isk. Lots of loot and salvage but no faction loot and no escalation

Serpentis Hidden Rally Point
Several waves of frigates, cruisers and possibly BC and then a wave of 2 BC and 4 BS. ~5 mil isk bounties. No faction loot and no escalation.

Serpentis Forsaken Rally Point
http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Serpentis_Forsaken_Rally_Point
Several waves BS with assorted smaller ships. ~4.7 mil isk bounties. No faction loot and no escalation.

Serpentis Forlorn Hub - aka Stonehenge
Several waves including BS. ~9.8 mil isk bounties. No faction loot and no escalation.

Combat Sites
Hierarchy
http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Hierarchy
Drones

This and the other sites I didn't finish because I had some visitors who scanned me down. I escaped but then got messages that my buzzard, badger and cormorant salvager were all blown up. So much for my safe spot :(


Time for me to do some new research on safe spots. Without a POS or a way to 'hide' stuff, both wormhole space and 0.0 sorties are out !

No comments:

Post a Comment