Sunday, April 18, 2010

Radar Sites : Regional Guristas Data Mining Site : Regional Guristas Data Terminal

After a long break (kept training by buying spending my isk) I've come back for a little EvE :). I ran a few missions to get used to things again and now I'm back dodging pirates in low-sec. I'm avoiding wormholes for now since it seems that without a POS it's not worth the effort. However, I am enjoying the new probing system and finding complexes. Even got a 4 part escalation a couple of days ago called Guristas Surveillance. Tonight I remembered my initial attempt at a blog a year ago and decided to start again.

Found a Radar site called "Regional Guristas Data Mining Site" in a 0.1 sec system. 4 cans guarded by multiple waves of cruisers and frigates. Easily tanked in my Cerberus.

2 Datacore - Rocket Science
6 Datacore - Graviton Physics
5 Datacore - Quantum Physics
1 Tuning Instructions
1 User Manual
1 Caldari Encryption Methods
115 Spare Parts

no faction loot but I did get a 'arbalest' standard missile launcher


Found another Radar site called "Regional Guristas Data Terminal" in another 0.1 sec system. Again, 4 cans guarded by multiple waves of cruisers and frigates. Easily tanked in my Cerberus.

1 Esoteric Data Interface Blueprint
1 Tuning Instructions
1 User Manual
1 Interface Alignment
81 Spare Parts
107 Electronic Links

No comments:

Post a Comment