Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A new day

Slow morning today - 2 hours of scanning and all I found were 5 wormholes spread over 4 systems and then a grav with just 5 roids worth mining so I skipped it. At the end I finally found a mag site, "Decayed Guristas Rock Formations" and a combat site "Gurista Outpost".


Gurista Outpost: Two pockets, lots of frigates and cruisers, dps can get very heavy in pocket 2, my Cerberus ended up in armor and I had to warp out and warp in again to finish - poor cap management on my part though. Of the structures I only blew up the Gurista Control Center. No good loot.

Decayed Guristas Rock Formations: 6 cans that gave normal salvage parts, a few frigates, a few cruisers and 2 battleships. No good loot.


I then moved onto a new system and found another "Provisional Gurista Outpost"Pocket 1, Frigates plus a cruiser Dread Pithum Killer - no good loot. Pocket 2, frigates and cruisers and no good loot.


In the evening I moved into another system and found 5 sites, 3 Radar, 1 Magnetometric and 1 Combat !


Gurista Outpost (combat): Same as above but this time the dps was much higher in pocket 1 than pocket 2, taking out the scrambling and webbing frigates as always is key since the incoming damage on me is much higher when I'm not zooming about. No escalation and no good loot.


Regional Guristas Data Fortress (radar): 5 cans and a stasis tower with frigate and cruiser spawns.
4 Datacore - Graviton Physics
1 Tuning Instructions
1 Prototype Diagram
1 User Manual
219 Electronic Links


Regional Guristas Command Center (radar): 6 cans with frigate and cruiser spawns.
1 Datacore - Mechanical Engineering
1 Esoteric Data Interface Blueprint
1 Tuning Instructions
1 User Manual


Regional Guristas Mainframe (radar): 4 cans with frigate and cruiser spawns.
4 Datacore - Caldari Starship Engineering
2 Datacore - Graviton Physics
79 Electronic Links
61 Spare Parts


Decayed Guristas Mass Grave (Magnetometric): 7 cans with frigate and cruiser spawns.

1 Electronic Superiority Rigging
Miscellaneous salvage parts

No faction loot drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment