Wednesday, May 12, 2010

First Gravimetric site: Common Perimeter Deposit

Finally a gravimetric site spawned today along with two anomalies. I warped in twice to the grav with my Tengu to trigger the rats (5 frigates), killed them off, came back in my Moa to salvage and loot and then in my hulk. I mined Arkonor until my Orca was full and then scanned down a B274 to get the ore to high sec. All set for tomorrow to finish the Arkonor and move onto the Bistot and Crokite.

Common Perimeter Deposit
Although abundant supplies of fullerenes were the darling discovery of the new wormhole regions, the influx of access to more raw minerals was not something that went unnoticed either. For many years, experts had postulated that the current supply in known space was beginning to fall slightly behind demand. Fortunately for all parties involved, the discovery of vast ore deposits in these far-flung, unknown areas ensured that such an event would not happen in the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment