Thursday, May 6, 2010

Radar: Unsecured Perimeter Transponder Farm

Just 2 wormholes and a Radar site tonight.

Unsecured Perimeter Transponder Farm
Out in the darkness, a curious deadspace signature taunts brave and reckless explorers alike to try and uncover what secrets may be hidden in the depths. Electronic interference floods through your ship’s systems only moments after your warp drive locks on and activates, growing in ferocity as you are hurled towards the strange phenomenon.

I only managed to open 2 cans before the web frigates made the incoming dps too high. After multiple warp-outs I eventually lost the site. I think I need to tank the first wave and open all the cans and then start shooting ships. Time to research the sites more closely.

  • 13 Datacore - Engineering Subsystems Engineering
  • 1 Gallente Hybrid Tech Decryptor

I checked out the neighbouring class 3 wormhole but all the wormholes from it led to class 4 or 5. No class 1 or 2 luck so back to my empty class 2 for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment