Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Post for Star's Eve Online Adventures

Hello,
I've been playing Eve Online for about a year and worked my way up to level 4 missions etc. I decided it was time for a change and learned about scanning for hidden complexes and along the way found out about other things like Cosmic Anomalies... I decided that this was a good excuse to start a blog and post some screenies of Eve :)

Last night I did the complex Guristas Watch in hi sec space, take a look at the sweet Guristas stronghold in the second deadspace pocket.

Easily done in a Drake with T1 fittings. No good loot dropped though :(



Tonight my searches in hi sec didn't discover much except for a small Cosmic Anomaly called Guristas Den with wave after wave of Guristas frigates and cruisers. Again easy in my Drake and no good loot dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment